Semi Private Island Tour with Wine Tasting and Food Pairing
Our Semi-Private Island Tour accommodates maximum 6 people and takes place daily from April 1st through October 30th lasting approximately 6 hours and 30 min.
Starting time approximately 09:00 a.m. We will advise you the exact time a day earlier.
Our semi-private island tour includes:
· Pick up & return transfers
· Visit to Pyrgos Traditional Village. Built in the 15th century by occupying Venetians, it’s one of the island’s five best preserved castle ruins.
· Visit to Megalochori Traditional Village. Dating back to the 17th century, when traders and wealthy landowner barons exported a famous wine of the island called Vinsanto.
· Akrotiri Excavation of the Prehistoric City of Akrotiri* (1 hour stop). This archeological wonder is one of the most important prehistoric sites of the Aegean, and the very first settlement on Santorini, dating from the Late Neolithic period (from the 4th millennium BC).
· World-renowned Red Beach for unique photo ops with its amazing wine red volcanic cliffs.
· Vlichada Beach with its very distinctive white volcanic cliffs sculpted beautifully by the sea winds.
· Drive along the 4km length of the Perivolos black sand beach.
· Wine tasting & food pairing at one of the finest wineries of Santorini, with an expert sommelier. (1 hour 30 min)
· Visit Oia village to explore on foot and enjoy unique photographic opportunities with exquisite cliffside views.
· Liability insurance & designated driver.
· Tickets & expert guide for Akrotiri NOT included. Self-guided tickets 12€ per person.